Dr. Rosemarie Jabbour (Chiropractor)
Chiropractor and Founder
B.Sc.(Biol.Sc.) B.App Sc (Clin.Sc) B.C.Sc. Cert CCSP (U.S.A).ICSSD
Are You Looking for a Female Chiropractor for Parramatta or Concord?
Hi I’m Dr. Rosemarie Jabbour (Chiropractor) from New World Chiro. I offer you over 30+ years of experience within the health industry including chiropractic care, female health, nutrition, detox, weight loss, toxic assessments, pregnancy care and sports fitness.
“I am the proud owner of New World Chiro, leading a great professional team in Chiropractic care. You can benefit from over 30 years of proven experience in the pursuit of better health”
Qualifications and Achievements
- B.Sc.(Biol.Sc.) B.App Sc (Clin.Sc) B.C.Sc. Cert CCSP (U.S.A).ICSSD
- Completed my Bachelor of Chiropractic Science 1991-1996 from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) – a double degree with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Clinical Science)
- I’ve also completed a Bachelor of Science (Biological Science), with a scholarship in Medical Microbiology at La Trobe University in Victoria (1991)
- The International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma 1997
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Chiropractic in 1998
- Recognition for being a part of the FICS (Federation Internationale Chiropractique de Sportive) Team.
- In the 2000 Sydney Olympics I was the official Chiropractor of the Aruban Team; treated Tunisian Weightlifters and the Greek Medical Practitioners, Masseuse, Physiotherapists and Gymnasts.
- I was awarded “The Most Outstanding Service to Chiropractic” in 2004 from the World Chiropractic Alliance. This is the only award of its kind in Australia, and I am humbled to have received this award.
- Qualified Fitness Instructor
- Key-note speaker for various health topics and has conducted webinars that have been televised around 23 countries in Europe.
Why I Opened My Own Clinic
I wanted to open my own health clinic to offer people a wider variety of services in one place. It’s not a ‘one size fits all’ approach in the health and wellness space, and every person should be assessed as an individual. This means that your recommendations for care are also unique to you.
Areas of Interest
- Sports injury management
- Health and wellness
- Corporate health programs
- Female health issues
- Injury rehabilitation and work related injuries
Ladies Health and Wellbeing
I have a particular interest in women’s health. You see, after losing several friends to various health problems over the years, I decided that the best way to understand why this happened was to tackle the issues head on.
I have a keen interest in the following areas:
- Pregnancy care: back pain, nerve pain and posture (before and after birth)
- Scoliosis among teenage girls
- Menopause and nutritional advice
- Exercises and stretching to help manage a variety of symptoms and challenges
- Migraine and headache management
I frequently present at public forums and events. Why not book me as a special guest speaker at your next event? Available for networking groups, schools or corporations and public speaking opportunities. Centrally located with clinics in both Parramatta and Drummoyne.
If you’re looking for a female chiropractor in Parramatta or Concord, contact me, Dr. Rosemarie Jabbour (Chiropractor) today.
New World Chiro
13A/55 Philip Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
49c Majors Bay Rd
Concord NSW 2137 (open in Google Maps)