Clinical Best Practice
When it comes to paediatric care, we aim to tailor our approach inline with current evidence and/or best-practice approaches. Chiropractors are trained to treat younger bodies and have a specific skill set and a variety of different techniques that are able to be used. We take into the account the following:
- Clinical basis for treatment
- Consideration of the different anatomical, physiological and psychological differences of children, compared to the needs of adults
- We’ll communicate with you on the risks and benefits associated with chiropractic care
- We’ll discuss alternative treatment options
- We work in a multi-practitioner setting and encourage communication with your child’s other health practitioners, as needed.
According to the Chiropractic Board of Australia:
“Chiropractors receive extensive university education and training, including about caring for children. Parents typically seek chiropractic services for their children for musculoskeletal disorders. In caring for children chiropractors may provide a range of treatment modalities including manipulation, dietary and ergonomic advice, exercise, counselling and other manual therapies such as massage”.
Meet Dr. Rosemarie Jabbour (Chiropractor)
B.Sc.(Biol.Sc.) B.App Sc (Clin.Sc) B.C.Sc. Cert CCSP (U.S.A).ICSSD
Dr. Rosemarie has established herself as a trusted, in-demand and highly respected Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Awarded “The Most Outstanding Service to Chiropractic” in 2004 from the World Chiropractic Alliance
- Benefit from our holistic style of care that treats your whole body, not just your symptoms
- Expert knowledge that allows us to identify the leading causes of musculoskeletal health concerns
- Years of experience in helping local families from all across Sydney
- Has helped multiple generations within the same family group
- Extends the warmest welcome to you, to also join the New World Chiro family
Contact a Paediatric Chiropractor Today
Get in touch with us today by calling the clinic or leaving a message in the contact form below.