Corporate Health Programs and Employee Health Checks, Parramatta, Sydney
Bespoke, Well-Planned, Strategic Corporate Health and Wellness Programs
Partner with a leading business consulting group with over 25 years of experience in the health sector.
You can benefit from fun, interactive seminars aimed to increase your employee engagement and multiply your success.
Is chiropractic care integrated with the health and wellness of your employees and colleagues? Chiropractic may help boost productivity, reduce work place injury and create happier staff in your organisation.
Chiropractic unlocks your body’s true healing potential, allowing you to live a long and healthy life.
New World Chiro wants to partner with your organisation and to provide chiropractic care through our corporate health program and employee health checks.
Chiropractic Care: A Partnership
New World Chiro and Dr Rosemarie Jabbour (Chiropractor) to offer complimentary spinal screenings and chiropractic health checks to your employees.
Rapid assessment of postural and health issues that may warrant further investigation and/or treatment.
Any form of chiropractic treatment can be offered as part of a package representing up to a 50% saving on standard retail services (comprised of corporate health insurance contribution and a 25% discount courtesy of New World Chiro).
What is a Spinal Screening?
New World Chiro with Dr Rosemarie Jabbour (Chiropractor) actively conducts spinal screenings each year as part of our community engagement plan. This work aims to show people how chiropractic may benefit them and to identify any postural or health body signals that may warrant further investigation.
A spinal screening is an observational assessment of a person by a qualified Doctor of Chiropractic. A person’s posture, gait, alignment can be observed and measured. You can learn more about spinal screenings and why you should have your spine screened as soon as possible.
Is This Right for My Organisation?
There are many benefits in having your employees posture and spine checked for potential misalignments. We know that injury and accidents in the work place can have a big impact on the business and it’s productivity as well as the health and well being of staff and colleagues.
Did you know that Australia’s most common work related injuries are to the back, knees and shoulders?
A recent study by the University of Sydney has proven that lower back pain is the most commonly recorded workplace injury, ranking higher than cardiac disease and depression. Back pain injuries can arise from poor ergonomic setup, heavy lifting, awkward twisting/turning and sitting for too long. Many of these are preventable.
Some common health concerns associated with your workplace may include:
- Forward head posture
- Headaches and migraines
- Sciatica (nerve pain) and neuralgia
- Back, leg and hip pain associated with sitting for too long
- Poor ergonomic setup
- Reduced mental alertness and poor productivity due to poor ergonomics
- High staff absence, sickness and/or injury
- Chiropractor and health professional for the Olympians
- Offering overall Health and Wellness programs, incorporating exercise, nutrition, mindset, stretching and spinal health
- We have over 20 years experience educating patients on correct posture setup, ergonomics and overall health
- We have worked with corporations like Endeavour Energy and other medium to large companies, both in Australia and internationally.
- You can find out more about our training program at Aeonic Corporate Health and Wellness Programs.
Let’s Work Together for a Safer Workplace
New World Chiro understands work place safety, office ergonomics and posture. Please call or email New World Chiro today to discuss how we can help you to reduce the risk of workplace injury to your employees and to improve their health.
Please share this page with friends and co-workers.
Commonly Treated Symptoms
Our clinic commonly helps the following challenges:
- Dohrmann Consulting ‘The most common workplace injuries in Australia and how to prevent them’ source: http://www.ergonomics.com.au/common-workplace-injuries-australia-prevent/ Accessed November 2015.